Sunday, November 26, 2017

christmas card set - charlie und paulchen

So it's never too late to add a new stamp set to your Christmas arsenal, right?

Who has the sweetest face in the animal kingdom? I've always thought Labrador puppies and fawns with their big, round eyes. So can you understand how when I saw this precious fawn from Charlie und Paulchen, a new-to-me company in Germany, he/she just had to come live at my house?

I'm back today with a set of cards for my neighbor gifts that just happened. I kept trying out ways to use an image like this, not your typical stamp. Not all results are great, but I'll share them with you anyway ;)

 multicolor inked with Altenew ink cubes

heat embossed - Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles,  Klartext Frohe Weihnachten, pine punch

 masked and stamped with tiny golden dots 


 stamped with Distress Oxides and clear heat embossed, Klartext Frohe Weihnachten

and stamped off with the leftover Distress Oxides, Winnie and Walter Audrey Cutaways and topped with a punched bow!

 and while I was embossing, why not a gold one on black CS?


So whaddyasay? Are you a fawn fan? Do you have a favorite design from my lineup? I think I might like the first and last ones best.

I'm joining these challenges:
Inkspirational - Designers Choice
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

First, second and last one for me but of course you shouldn't have favourites, especially when the image is this cute x

Anita in France said...

That is such a sweet fawn, Maria ... the festive colours on the first one work so well ... think it's my favourite ... along with the final neutral one! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...