Tuesday, November 21, 2017

ellen hutson pinsights inspires me

I love it when a card comes together easily. Good product has a lot to do with it. And good inspiration photos really help me personally. Like this latest Ellen Hutson Pinsights challenge ...


I believe this is another set of Pantone colors for 2017 and these speak to me. Over the years I've discovered that I am more of an off-tone person if that makes any sense. There are the color wheel primary colors, and their mixes. And then there are those that have a touch of gray or brown or I don't know what. And those are the tones that end up appealing to me.

Well, these tones spoke to me. And immediately reminded me of the Adirondack ink Earthtones...

And then I saw that pillow with the pheasant. And that string of gourds above him. And a light went off, Gordjus. I love that set of dies - so perfect.

Thankful and Tis the Season stamp sets, Gordjus die

Did you know that the EH store is celebrating its 11th birthday?!? Way to go, Ellen! Glad to have supported you over the years ;) And in honor of the birthday bash going on we are invited to make a project using our favorite EH product. Don't have to ask me twice. So this card is going over to EH.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thanksgiving week.


2 comments:

Ardyth said...

OMG - this is stunning! The blue leaves really make the oranges pop! Clean, simple but so much impact!

Anita in France said...

LOVE those bright blue leaves, Maria ... so gourdjuss (couldn't resist!) with the hanging fruits! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...