Wednesday, November 22, 2017

tags for 25 days of christmas tags - part 1

"We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming"...

A little break from Christmas card sets today, though there are more coming...

I decided to make tags to go on the wrapping of the Christmas card sets and what luck that Tracey M's 25 Days of Christmas Tags is happening right now.

So without further ado, here are my first three tags.

For Day 6 with Lil Inker I was inspired by Laura P's pastel ornament shaker and made this shaker tag to accompany my Flora and Fauna card set.

Technique Tuesday Magic Circle die, Flora and Fauna Holiday Terrarium, pine punch

For Day 7 with Birch Press I was inspired by Tracey's layered snowflakes and made this sparkly tag to accompany my sparkly card set.

Kesi Art Flocons die

For Day 14 with Concord and 9th, in the very first trio of tags I fell in love with the kraft tag and made this to accompany my Lasse and Peer card set.

Papertrey Tag Sale 3 die, Concord and 9th O Christmas Tree

I'll be back with three more tomorrow. Still monkey clapping that I started working on my neighbor gifts early so Tracey's challenge spurred me to create "matching" tags to decorate my packaging. Thanks Tracey!

4 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Three fabulous tags!!!! I especially love the little deer shaker tag...SO creative! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are awesome! And yes, I won at MFT and Ellen Hutson-- wooo hooo!!!!

Darnell said...

You are a natural when it comes to tag-making, Maria! These are all spectacular!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous trio, Maria ... the snowflake is particularly dramatic and deliciously shimmery! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...