Thursday, November 9, 2017

STAMPlorations november release - day 2


Welcome to day two of stamp release time at STAMPlorations and card makers, hang onto your ink pads! Our own Shirley B. has come up with some new abstract layering sets and man are they inspiring! And versatile. And 4x8 too! This week we are sharing our makes with three of the new sets (there are more to come). Be sure to hop along!

Prizes (randomly drawn from all comments along the hop):
- ONE (1) winner of a $20 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of Layered Stamp set.
Commenting closes on November 13. Winners will be announced on the STAMPlorations blog on November 14.

Today, we're putting the spotlight on Layered Snowmen. Not that I made anything that has to do with snow...


I needed an anniversary card. So this happened. Can I tell you right now that I absolutely love the organic round shapes in this set. Maybe you saw these cards I created with them?!?

Today my Altenew ink cube sets in teal and red came in very handy, as did my MISTI. And a sentiment from Pocket Blooms.

Hope you enjoyed my take on snowmen. I won't keep you any longer. These layering sets are 5% off in the store right now and if you use my discount code from the sidebar you get 20% off on top! Thanks for stopping by today. You can start the hop here if you'd like. And see ya tomorrow ;)

I'm playing at:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it November

26 comments:

cm said...

Clever, clever, clever! You're a genius to see birds in the snowman images!
Hugs~c

Cheetarah said...

Aww, so cute! And very cleaver to use them other than snow men :) xo Cheetarah

Grudniowe Handmade said...

So cute :D

nancy littrell said...

Simply sweet and creative, Maria. Such clever non-snowman love birds:-) TFS Hugs..

Craftychris said...

ooh this card is so clever! I would never had thought of using the set like that - awesome! xxx

laury55 said...

so clever, your card is awesome and your birds so cute

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shading on the chicks.
thanks for sharing.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so darling!! I love it.

shirley-bee said...

It’s a snowman stamp. Honest 🤣

Dee Earnshaw said...

Oooh this is just darling - so fun:)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh...this is the cutest card EVER!!! Love your color combo too, Maria!!! Off to check out the other cards you created with this set :)

Sue D said...

How clever you are!

JenniferE said...

Love your card! Sooo creative and cute!

Karthikha said...

Amazing!! What a creativity!! This is a super cool beautiful card! Love it :)

Raga Senthil said...

Wow amazing!!! Love your creativity.cutest couple ever. ❤️😍

Arianna Barbara said...

Too cute!!!

None None said...

Aww!! These little guys are just adorable!! I love this and am pinning it!

Valerija said...

This is so so cute!

Happy Dance said...

Terribly brilliant my friend!! I expected to see a snowman, and here you've made a darling bird couple. Love your thinking outside the box for this. Awesome. Bev

Anita in France said...

Cute, fun, brilliant, Maria ... those little doodled birds are all festive in their teal and red plumage!! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a sweet and fun card !

Julie Gearinger said...

Another fun and very clever card- love it and I am sure the Anniversary couple will love it as well!

Jean said...

Simply darling!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Ha,ha!!! You are one creative chicky!

Tina Z. said...

super cute!

Linda said...

How cool is this! I love your little robins .... very clever. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...