Monday, November 27, 2017

christmas card set - cas heat embossing on dark cardstock

So it's back to more of the card sets I made for this year's neighbor gifts. Instead of cookies. Which I now think might have taken me less time!

Today's set was inspired by various dark colored cards with gold embossing. So simple but so pleasing - to my eye at least. And with a MISTI, so easy too.

I used Waltzingmouse Poinsettia (you know Claire B is designing for Gina K these days) and sentiments from Concord and 9th O Christmas Tree and Klartext Frohe Weihnachten.








I'm joining these challenges:
Sparkles Monthy Challenge - White Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - AG with the option of blue
Cards and More - mood board
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
HLS November CAS Challenge

8 comments:

Bobby said...

You've just proven that gold embossing looks gorgeous on any color of cardstock, Maria. I'm glad you're getting your neighbor cards done and that you shared them with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

sandie said...

I do love gold embossing on coloured card and you have worked this wonderfullu. Thanks for joining HLS

Loll said...

Love the gold embossing, Maria. Looks amazing on all the different colours of card stock. Such a great design. xx

Linda said...

Beautiful Christmas cards .... love the gold embossing. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

Anita in France said...

Simple, luxurious, striking, Maria ... so stylish! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

I am enjoying a belated visit (heading back to your Inspired By post) seeing all your incredible and productive creativity, but I had to stop on this post because I love it so much! I even have that poinsettia and can't believe how scrummy it looks gold-embossed on bright colored card! I'll be doing this QACAS design so thank you, Maria!! Hugs, Darnell

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Cazro said...

A beautiful set of cards, simple and elegant. Thank you for entering your white and gold card into our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Happy Christmas. Caz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...