Tuesday, November 28, 2017

christmas card set - cas with technique tuesday

More of the card sets I made for this year's neighbor gifts today. This one is for Americans!

Today's set was inspired by the stamp set. I don't think I'd ever used it before :( The result was a extreme CAS card set.

I used Technique Tuesday Twinkle On.

with silver gel pen on the light sockets

with WOS on the stars

with multiple ink colors on the tree
with puff paint on the hat
Thanks for looking!

I'm joining these challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - AG with the option of blue
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
HLS November CAS Challenge

4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Contemporary, fun and beautifully CAS x

Monika Reeck said...

love your CAS card Maria
they are all cute and beautiful
the one you added to ATSM cute Image that bauble hehe made me smile
many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
I am sorry for late comment
hugs
Monika (DT)

cm said...

So wonderful to see second helpings of this set for some American friends! Love them - and thrilled that you shared them in the HLS CAS and ATSM galleries!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Cute, fun and so deliciously CAS, Maria ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...