Wednesday, November 8, 2017

STAMPlorations november release - day 1


It's stamp release time at STAMPlorations again and card makers, hang onto your ink pads! Our own Shirley B. has come up with some new abstract layering sets and man are they inspiring! And versatile. And 4x8 too! This week we are sharing our makes with three of the new sets (there are more to come). Be sure to hop along!

Prizes (randomly drawn from all comments along the hop):
- ONE (1) winner of a $20 gift certificate to the store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of Layered Stamp set.
Commenting closes on November 13. Winners will be announced on the STAMPlorations blog on November 14.

Today, we're putting the spotlight on Layered Leaves

Here's what I did. I should warn you that my creations this week are CAS and a bit outside the box. Come back by my blog next week to see more creations using these new products. Might help you decide which sets need to go onto your wish list ;) Today's card came about for two reasons. One, I needed a card for a young lady who's having a rough time after losing a good friend. And two, I saw this layout and the bright circles in that middle section caught my eye.





Used various Distress Inks (and the yellow is Oxide for it's opacity) and a sentiment from Hello You. So see, this set is not just for layering. It's great for bold and graphic cards too.

I won't keep you any longer. Thanks for stopping by today. Shirley's layering sets are 5% off in the store right now and if you use my discount code from the sidebar you get 20% off on top! You can start the hop here if you'd like. See you tomorrow for more "outside the box" I hope!

Challenges I'm joining:
Watercooler Wednesday - AG Feminine (I'd call my colors feminine)
Sweet Stampers - Autumn or Halloween
Inkspirational - Trend (going with the popular "illustrated" look again)
 Addicted to CAS - Leaves

31 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous sample

cm said...

Absolutely captivated by your bold, graphic showcase of these amazing leaves! Good to see how pretty they can be as solid, layered or outlined images. Guaranteed this will if your friend's spirits. Silly me: I thought I had included this set when I ordered the other two, but nope *palm smack on forehead*! Need to correct that soon! Thank you for the smiles today!
Hugs~c

shirley-bee said...

Bold and graphic showcased to perfection.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Gorgeous card :)

SD pooja said...

Superb !

nancy littrell said...

Pretty CAS colorful design, Maria. TFS and for the inspiration of your angled card. Hugs

laury55 said...

great design, love your cards

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty card; love the colors that "caught your eye".

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How beautiful!

Sue D said...

Great design and I like the cheery colors.

JenniferE said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors and artsy feel!

anja curvers said...

Such a great and fantastic card love those leaves.Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Happy Dance said...

Maria, you're such an inspiration. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your card!! Those bold colors with the black leaf outlines are gorgeous! Love where this stamp set has taken you, and I just might have to CASE this one. I absolutely love this!!! You are brilliant!! Bev

Cheetarah said...

Very pretty card! xo Cheetarah

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Fab :)

Craftychris said...

This is soooooo cool! Love the CAS look and the vibrant colours. xxx

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty and colorful.
thanks for sharing.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love bright card - the colors on the leaves are inspirational:)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous color palette and beautiful CAS design, Maria! So happy you could join in the fun this week at Addicted to CAS!

Karthikha said...

Simple, colorful and beautiful card :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Adorable CAS card! Love the colors!!!

Jean said...

Love your colors! Amazing set!

Susan said...

Love, love this bright and non-traditional leave card. So bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

None None said...

Beautiful and stunning CAS card. I love the colors you used, so cheerful and perfect for a thinking of you card.

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours.

Anita in France said...

Vibrant, airy, colourful, Maria ... love seeing you work outside the box! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card, I love the design.

Julie Gearinger said...

A perfect bold and graphic CAS card- love the design and use of color!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fabulous design! I love your bold colours:)

Tina Z. said...

wow, such a bright card!

Marina said...

oooh I love that 'deconstructed look! I hope you don't mind me pinning it for inspiration. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...