Thursday, November 23, 2017

tags for 25 days of christmas tags - part 2

Another break from Christmas card sets to bring you three more tags I made to go on the wrapping of my neighbor gift Christmas card sets and what luck that Tracey M's 25 Days of Christmas Tags is happening right now.

So without further ado, here are my tags.

For Day 12 with Lawn Fawn I was totally inspired by Nichol's wreaths and had to run right out and make one just like it, right down to the black gingham ribbon. This one's gonna go on my Fa La La set of Christmas cards.

Papertrey Rustic Wreath, MFT Beautiful Bows, WPlus 9 Timeless Tags

For Day 13 with Neat and Tangled I combined Elena's plaid-bottomed-tag and Lindsey's colored angel for my tag.

STAMPlorations Luggage Tag die, N &T Little Angel

For Day 18 with Avery Elle, Michele had me at wreath. I made this to accompany my gnomes card set.

Three more tomorrow then it's back to card sets. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration Tracey!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooh, I love your angel in red! (Now I don't know what I was thinking using blue! :D) And the plaid looks fantastic. Both of your wreath tags are so sweet — the one with white berries, then the other with red. So pretty! Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event again!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

These tags are amazing - I love them all!!
Happy Thanksgiving, and keep showing tags!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely gorgeous tags !!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous wreath tag...so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Anita in France said...

Simply splendid, Maria ... your cards for neighbours sets will be even more glorious with these fabulous tags! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...