Saturday, November 11, 2017

more layered leaves - can you say camo?

Hope you hopped with the STAMP girls to see all of our projects with Shirley's abstract layering sets! 

Today, I've another project with Layered Leaves




Ha! Kinda resembles the graphic of the stamp set, doesn't it? Just noticed that. Anyhoo, I wanted to make a non-autumn color version of autumn leaves. I think it turned out looking kinda camo and therefore will probably go to a guy!

In addition to Layered Leaves I used STAMPlorations Dragonfly Layering dies- I adhered a black one over an area I'd masked with one while stamping but since it didn't come away clean as I'd hoped I added the die cut silhouette ;) And Altenew ink cubes. Again ;)

If you didn't hop with us earlier this week, there's still time to comment and win - you can start the hop here if you'd like. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Dies R Us - Anything Fall
Inkspirational - Trend (cuz blue is the new black, have you noticed?)


6 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is fabulous, love the bright pop of blue!

sandie said...

Also I think, stamp layering is really trendy at the moment! Is blue the new black....I am so behind! I really love how you used the colours and layering to make a funky and abstract card, kind of like a piece of abstract art you see in galleries-so pleased you joined us at Ink and hope you are well Maria x

Anita in France said...

Very cool, Maria ... love the grey and vibrant blue! Have noticed navy creeping in, I like it ... maybe I'll get trendy! Hugs, Anita :)

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love the classy blue/grey combo. I bet a traditional camo combo would look great too.

cm said...

Stunning! I love the colour combination you've used! Stamp-layering, blue as the new black and creating your own background: you are definitely loading the bases on 'trends', my friend! Thrilled to see you over at INK!
Hugs~c

Trina P. said...

Love the blue and how you stretched your stamp. The die cut is a great touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...