Friday, November 17, 2017

christmas card set - simon says fa la la

So this next Christmas-card-set as-neighbor-gifts came about because as I was playing with the Fa La La die and stamp setfrom the Making Spirits Bright release, that I was fortunate to receive from Simon Says Stamp, I noticed the really cool secondary sentiments in the stamp set.

And I've always loved the SSS word dies with the die for the outline too. So I opted to create different "feels" again with this set -  musical (cuz how could I not with that song stuck in my head!), cozy and elegant.

Meet musical, version 1 and 2. Used the music notes to decorate the non-papered half of my kraft cardbase and used "boughs of holly" PP.



Meet cozy. This paper just reminds me of a warm sweater, thus cozy. Barely notice the vellum outline die cut, right? Subtle but there.



And meet elegant, with my favorite paper of my dollar store (Tedi) pack and some glitter cardstock for that elegant feel.



Which one tickles your fancy? I've got some Flora and Fauna cuteness for ya tomorrow...

I'm joining the following challenges:
SSS flickr challenge - #84 Holidays
Cards and More - Anything goes with Red
Sweet Stampers - Christmas
HLS Christmas November (no tag option on my cards)
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
12 Months of Christmas Linkup - Star Struck though I've no stars today

8 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Fabulous selection. They really showcase that die beautifully.
My fav. is the 'sweater' one - too cute.
xxx

Kuni said...

A fantastic card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Anita in France said...

Hope your neighbours know how lucky they are, Maria ... what a delicious set ... my favourite is the sweater one ... all cosy and warm ... I'd wear it!! Hugs, Anita :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Card und More Challenge this time and good luck :)

cm said...

Fa la la la fabulous! No favourites...love 'em all! I suddenly have a craving for gingerbread *grin*
Hugs~c

Jackie C said...

Love it. Thank so much for sharing with us at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck and do come back. Jackie DT member xx

Cazro said...

A super cute card. Thanks for playing along at
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenges. Caz DT.

Marlene Bonetti said...

Tolle Kartenvarianten!
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Sweet Stampers Challenge! Ich hoffe, du bist das nächste Mal auch mit dabei :-)
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...