Tuesday, November 7, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #151

Welcome! It's time for another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shirley's The Bees Knees stamps. Shirley's new release stamps are 5% off , all others 15% this week (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Maybe you saw my inspiration cards last month which I created based on pins I had on my Pinterest inspiration board.

Well this month I'll be sharing cards all inspired by one source. A pretty fabulous one, IMO, a paper collection from Pinkfresh. They sure have their finger on the pulse... Here's a little peak at what got my mojo going...



Pulled out an oldie but goodie, Houses and dressed up the neighborhood with some tiny Christmas trees and stars from Trendy Christmas Trees. This card would be pretty easy to mass produce (with a MISTI especially!)


If you're looking for more inspiration ... I had masking fun with these houses in this post ...

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the November inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm stopping by at:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it November
Your Next Stamp - #76 I've used the colors, not the sketch
Inkspirational - Trend (I'm going with the still popular illustrated look)

7 comments:

Tanja said...

love that one - I already thought about buying the paper pack but DIY is even better

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous! Love the fresh colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper too :)

Sue D said...

So cute with these houses and the little pops of color.

nancy littrell said...

CAS Holiday Sweetness, Maria. TFS Hugs

Izzy Scrap said...

I really like this clean design with only the stamped outlines and the few touches of colors! I won a prize at Stamplorations and I already noticed these adorable little houses and your beautiful card backs up me even more in my choice! Hum...love also the Christmas tree.....choice will be hard ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring ! Your inspiration board is fabulous !

cm said...

Oh...those papers! And oh, your card! LOVE! Beautifully inviting neighbourhood (pink doors: sweet!) and yes, the illustrated look is definitely a trend in card-making! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
Hugs~c

Linda said...

Love this ..... gorgeous CAS design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...