Friday, November 24, 2017

tags for 25 days of christmas tags - part 3

Three more tags to top my neighbor gift Christmas card sets. Inspired by Tracey M's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.


For Day 10 with Winnie and Walter I was inspired by Lindsey's simple but oho red tag and made one just like it.

MFT Traditional Tags, Papertrey Wonderful Words HolidayAvery Elle Winter Wreaths

For Day 11 with Studio Katia I totally loved Tracy's gold-embossed-on-dark-CS tags cuz I made a set of cards just like it (which you'll see soon).

MFT Blueprints 4, WMS Poinsettias, Create a Smile Schone Bescherung

For Day 15 with the MUSE Christmas challenge ladies, I was inspired by Kimberly and Cornelia to make a white on white tag to accompany my marbled trees set.

Papertrey Tag Sale 1 die, Diemond Die Pine Tree, C9 O Christmas Tree

Once again, thanks for the wonderful inspiration Tracey and all her guests!

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Bee-u-ti-ful tags, Maria! LOVE them all!

Loll said...

Awesome tags Maria!! xx

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous trio of holiday tags, love them all! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Marina said...

Such pretty tags - so varied. I always leave gift tags to the last minute - I should be more like you.

Lindsey said...

I love the backing paper you picked for your Merry tag! Probably more than mine... ;) Love the gold on blue look of your second tag, and the little bits of silver with so much white looks classy and elegant.

Anita in France said...

More loveliness, Maria ... such a great set of gorgeous tags ... love that tiny-tree ribbon! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...