Thursday, February 22, 2018

winnie and walter 4th birthday - scraps for baby card

Back with more cards for Winnie and Walter's 4th birthday bash. Yep more. And get this - they're all baby themed.


Did you see Kelly's challenge - Use Your Scraps ? Well I tackled the tower of scraps that has been threatening to tumble off my cabinet for the past few months! And this mini pile was part of the giant pile. I dip-dyed these tags and die cuts in leftover Easter egg dye last year!



Cotton crochet thread
Beads

And the last little pieces made their way to a card along with the leftover letters from this card. Some ink around the edges of the dry embossed card front tied the colors all together.

Distress Inks

Guess what? I'm done. My scraps aren't gone... but the mountain is much smaller! And I think I may have overstayed my welcome at Winnie and Walter ;) I sure love their challenges. Happy birthday, WW!

I'm joining the fun at these challenges too:
Winnie and Walter - Use Dies
Winnie and Walter - Anything but a Card

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Overstayed..I can understand , here we are ignoring the scraps for days ,months and sometimes years and when we take up the task to use them ideas flood like anything ;) Your cads and tags are lovely ,airy feel to them with pretty colours.I think W&W team will more than welcome your stay ;) You have added so much beauty to their gallery !

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet baby cards and wonderful use of your scaps!

Megan said...

Love all the soft colors! Great use for that extra dye! :)

Anita in France said...

Just the sweetest, Maria ... the soft colours are just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

I've been loving seeing these all over on IG. I wish I could tackle my mountain of scraps - so many and I just can't face it, but when I see the gorgeous creations you've made, I should just dive in! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...