Monday, February 12, 2018

papertrey 11th anniversary - floral

Popping in again to share my make for the floral challenge at the Papertrey 11th Anniversary celebrations.

Here's my take on using a soon-to-be-retired floral set that I like a lot - Year of Flowers - Violets.
I colored it with Zigs (direct to paper and blending with Zigs!) and gave it a splatter or two when I was done.



Are you playing? See you there.

I'm playing at:
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies
Challenge up your Life - Gray and Yellow

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

The big bold bright bloom looks beautiful !! Done with Bs;)

Anita in France said...

That gorgeous bloom is just lovely, Maria ... your colouring and shading is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Manuela said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!!! I am in love ...! Thanks for sharing this piece of art over at Challenge up your life! Manuela

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a beautiful CAS card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge . Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...