Thursday, February 1, 2018

doubly inspired to create

Quick post. So yesterday I saw Joan B's boutique-y card. At least that's how I refer to perfectly designed cards CAS I myself would gravitate to in an upperscale paper goods store. And I thought "Studio Calico! Those are the stamps I always buy when they're on sale but then forget to use."

Then I saw Shery R's precious little one in the cutest sleeper and I literally ran to my craft room to see which SC animal stamp set I could randomly stamp (cuz I love to do that ;) in pastel colors. This happened.

Studio Calico sentiment stamp

Stamped the sentiment. Used my MISTI so I could stamp each of the animals with two shots of ink. Then I added a little heart from the set with two more layers of the same ink (used a darker yellow actually for the heart). That's all folks!

I'm taking this card to:
Color Throwdown - #478 (though my pink's not hot!)
 Less is More - Cute
Simon Says Stamp Wednedsday - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Now I wish I'd have bought this set too!! What a great card. Those are such sweet colors and fun images, Maria. What a cool, cool card. CASimply amazing. Totally love this! Bev

Virginia L. said...

Wunderscheone stamping!!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done, Maria!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super pretty, cute and such charming elegant colours here. Gorgeous design although do remember we like to see a little more 'clean,unpatterned,white' space on our CAS cards at Less is More. Thanks for sharing this beauty in our gallery this week.

Neets B said...

Love those cute images in those colours, it's a really pretty palette.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Anita in France said...

Those little sorbet animals are brilliant, Maria ... delicious, mouthwatering colours and such fun images! Most boutique-y! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...