Tuesday, February 6, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #162

Welcome to a new month of STAMPlorations inspiration posts. Boy oh boy, this year is off and running, eh?

It's time for a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shirley's The Bees Knees stamps. All non-retiring products in the store are 10% off automatically from now through April (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Maybe you caught my January inspiration projects featuring the trend of "Urban Tribe" - geometric with cool colors. Well this month I'm creating my inspiration post projects using this image from my Pinterest inspiration board and a trend that totally speaks to me - "Flat Abstract".

image source: Patternbank

Distress Ink Festive Berries
Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick

I'm guessing you see how I was inspired. That image bottom center? I just changed the colors to make my project Valentine-y.

Nothing tricky to this. One cool thing about it is how the oxide pink ink gives an opaque-y cover up to the stenciled pattern.

If you're looking for more inspiration ... I had more fun with the snowman circles (probably my most used set lately) in this post ... And I used the scrap paper I stamped the leftover pink ink on in this layered card.

And I used the rosebuds set in a completely different way here ...

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the February inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm stopping by:
The Paper Players - Will you be my Valentine?
The Artistic Stamper - Roses are Red
Penny Black and More - Love, Hearts and Flowers (yep!)


13 comments:

SD pooja said...

I am not one to spot trends but I love your cards a lot !

Jan Clothier said...

I like the way you've layered different patterns and colours. The soft blue tag is really lovely and a great focal point. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Maria, this is so fun! I love the stenciled background. The soft blue tag is lovely with the rosebuds. The black hearts just pop! SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week! XX

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a cool design! Love it!

nancy littrell said...

So clever, Maria how you used so many stamps and stencils for your inspiring Valentine. TFS Hugs.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Maria, lovely card, and I certainly love the stamps used. I have had to re-follow you as I think google played a few removing games with some blogs.xx
[aNNie]
 ❤️

Karenladd said...

Love this card with the creative layering and tag!

brenda said...

A beautifully feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love, Hears and Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

cghundley said...

Cool looking
card.
Carla from Utah

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous abstract!!! love all the elements! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week! )Check your verification... I had to click pics 13 times)

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely creation here, thanks for joining in with Love, hearts and flowers this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Daniela said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Gemma Hynes said...

lovely, thank you for joining last months challenge on The Artistic Stampers Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...