Thursday, February 15, 2018

papertrey 11th anniversary - colors and stripes

Made two cards from one idea for Papertrey's anniversary celebration.


The first is for the Colors challenge - I chose Stephanie's modern color combo and tried to give some older product a more modern feel on this anniversary card.


MFT dots stencil

And then for the Stripes challenge I used the leftovers from the "love" die cut, kept the same color combo and created this. It reads "birthday boy" on the inside. For my cousin's son.


Now all that remains is for me to win my PTI wish list to bring some more current product into my stash.... Wishful thinking.... Have a great day.

I'm entering:
CAS on Friday - Dies
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies
Die Cut Divas - Love is in the Air


7 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful colors and I love the polka dots on your first card! Your boy birthday card is wonderful with the stars and stripes! I'm rooting for you to win your wish list!

Ruth said...

They're really bright and bold and stripey and spotty - perfect. Fingers crossed you get your wish list! xx

Anita in France said...

Crisp, fresh and fabulous, Maria ... both of them ... hope that wish came true! Hugs, Anita :)

Wilma de Korte said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Cas on Friday!

paperkicks said...

Both cards are beautiful, Maria! Love that "love" die cut on both cards!!

Arlene said...

Wonderful cards. Perfect for the month of love. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Greta said...

I love how you used Harvest Berries with that lovely color combo & the second card is so unique & modern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...