Saturday, February 24, 2018

spring is in the air - part 1

Well, it's in my air at least! As I write this we have had sunshine and blue sky (and freezing temps) the whole week. Can't help but think spring is coming. One of these days.

It helps that I got some happy mail from Alexandra Renke with some springtime dies too!

I had some pastel-y scraps just waiting to make it to a card so I decided my new Wandering Rabbit would get his very own scene.

Simon Says Stamp Heart in a Box with Love die

With the exception of the lightly inked rabbit, everything else was leftover and added to a leftover dip-dyed-in-leftover-Easter-egg-dye panel.

And then I had to move on to the new Berries die. Not that there are neon pink berries anywhere I know of, but I wanted to use my leftover marbled cardstock from this bloom. This Easter card was born.


Channeling my inner Renke DT, I kept it very white. There's a sentiment there tho, see it white heat embossed along the left edge?


And then since Easter was on my brain, why not use this wonderful new Cross in a Circle die? Another leftover dip-dyed-in-leftover-Easter-egg-dye panel and some of the less neon-y berries and voila!


Hope you enjoyed. More coming tomorrow. A bit more neon-y...

I'm joining the fun over at:
AAA Cards - Die Cuts Only

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make your own BG
Inspired by all the Little Things - #80
Die Cut Divas - Love is in the Air

10 comments:

SD pooja said...

Yes Enjoyed and lived the cards very much! Good to see you still enjoying your scraps ;)

Anita in France said...

Spring is in my air too, Maria ... having seen this delicious trio! Glacial temps here too ... though daffodils are out and the grues have been seen flying overhead ... can't be long to wait! Hugs, Anita :)

Jane said...

That's one very gorgeous card, love the hot pink on the die cut. Thanks for playing along with the current challenge at AAA Cards.

paperkicks said...

Lovely set of cards, Maria! Love the colors and textures on each one!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty cards!

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty cards...fabulous designs! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Ruth said...

Just love that wandering bunny! And good to see you using up all those scraps still :) xx

Arlene said...

All your cards are wonderful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dana said...

Definitely wishing for spring after seeing these sweet cards! Thanks for playing along over at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Tami said...

Wow awesome cards using Alexandra Renke supplies!! I know this was posted some time ago but I really hope to see more Alexandra Renke cards from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...