Wednesday, February 28, 2018

using up charlie und paulchen leftovers

Maybe you saw my CAS card set with a new-to-me trio of dies? Today's project uses the other part of those die cuts. I'm not even sure if these are the positive or negative pieces... All I know is I like both pieces ;)

Altenew inks

After I'd die cut, I trimmed around the organic circle shapes to get these squares. Adhered them in a wonky way and added a bit of fun stamping since Flora and Fauna Texture Two was still out on my workspace!

I'm heading over to:
ATSAM - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Die Cuts

7 comments:

SD pooja said...

I loved it !

Marina said...

I like the slightly kooky whimsical effect of the bright colours and the clusters of texture stamps. Actually I love it. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Happy Dance said...

Great dies, Maria. Love this size, as you can put several on a card and each one still shines. Gorgeous colors, too. Love the richness of them, and those bitty 'extra' stamps are perfect compliments for the images. Great card! Love it! Bev

Viv said...

Great CAS card Maria,love the colour combo too.Thanks for the lovely comments also,..and yes we do craft together quite nicely...in different spaces though lol ;) Viv xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty! thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Bobby said...

The colors and images work together beautifully, Maria, and I love the added stamping in matching colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Anita in France said...

Vibrant and tropical, Maria ... both the fabulous images and delicious colours ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...