Monday, February 5, 2018

winnie and walter 4th birthday - thanks

Missed the fun last year since I was in the States with my mom as her health declined, but I'm happy to have time to celebrate with Winnie and Walter this year for their 4th Birthday Bash! Congrats ladies!


The message on the first card I'm sharing is directed at WW. I feel blessed to have a great arsenal of WW product and it makes me so happy to pull it out to create for the wonderful challenges these gals come up with!

Here's the photo from Gayatri's Inspiration Challenge.


 OK. I saw those tassels and knew instantly which stamp set I would use...

Delicata gold pigment ink
gold embossing powder


My Delicata gold pigment ink pad seems to have gotten a bit weird. I used to think it was the best gold out there, but it's kinda hit or miss lately. Anyone else having similar problems? So I decided to add a bit more pizazz by sprinkling some gold embossing powder over a couple areas while the pigment ink was still wet and then heat setting it.

To capture the colors of the inspiration photo, I die cut "thanks" from four different cardstocks.

Again, thanks to Winnie and Walter for being such a great company and inspiring with such great challenges! I'll be back with more...

First I'm taking this over to Simon Says Stamp Wesnesday's Anything Goes challenge. And hooking up at Winnie and Walter Rerun - The Party too!

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

What a wonderful take on both the challenges? I love the gold on the background and pop of the colour as shadow. Great work. Amazing card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Anita in France said...

Fun, celebratory, glitzy and gorgeous, Maria ... love that layered sentiment! My Delicata Gold is still going strong ... though I suspect it won't be long before I need a reinker ... maybe that's why yours has gone hit or miss. Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...