Tuesday, February 27, 2018

STAMPlorations inspirations #165

Welcome to a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're showcasing Shery Russ stamps. If you haven't been to the store lately, all non-retiring products in the store are 10% off automatically from now through April (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Once again I'm creating my inspiration post project using this image from my Pinterest inspiration board and a trend that totally speaks to me - "Flat Abstract". Today's card was inspired by those two gals on the left.

image source: Patternbank
Altenew Ink cubes
Prismacolor pencils
washi
Distress Oxides

Some coloring. Some stamping. Some ink-pad-direct-to-paper. Some paper trimming. A sentiment, a white die cut and a smidgen of washi. Flat. Abstract. Ya know?

If you're looking for more inspiration ... I had more fun with the butterflies on this card

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the February inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm stopping by at ATSAM - #280 where I picked up on the butterflies



3 comments:

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow what a great card - love the colors and the images on it:)

McStamper said...

Love your card. What a creative mix of images.

Marsha said...

Fun card. I would never be able to pull this off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...