Wednesday, April 27, 2016

babies, die cuts and Easter egg dye

Feeling guilty about my last entry to the Little Tangles challenge

not using any Neat and Tangled product ... And seeing all these happy little baby die cut bits I had dip-dyed in my leftover Easter egg dye ... And just loving this card by Therese C. ...

I made this!


Quite simple, but so soft and lovely for a baby card, don't you think? I randomly stamped the heart from Jump Start My Heart in yellow, blue and green pigment inks cuz I think they have a softer look than dye inks. Stamped the sentiment from Just for You in gray nestled in between the hearts.


Then I strung my Little B Baby die cuts which had been colored by dipping them in leftover Easter egg dye (yep!) on cotton crochet thread and voila!

I'm sharing this card at:
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday - Pastels
Cards and More - Focus on Die Cuts
Time Out - Celebration and die cuts

11 comments:

Suchi said...

Last the soft pastel colors Maria! This card is too cute! :)
Suchi xx

Shelly said...

Sooo soft and sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

sandie said...

I love this soft background so perfect for a baby card and such a fun idea with the dies. Great to see you at TO

Rachel Jolley said...

Just lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super sweet baby card!!

Annette Allen said...

aww your card is so sweet.. thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

Loll said...

LOVE this design. You are right, the colours are so soft and delicate. Perfect for a baby card. Adorable with the die-cuts handing from the cotton thread. xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Maria what a beautiful soft and sweet baby card, the colours you chose are perfect!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card...the soft colors are just beautiful.

Anita in France said...

Soft, sweet and so lovely, Maria ... perfect! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Shery Russ said...

I thought you used PP for the background -- awesome stamping, Maria! Glad to see this in the TO gallery :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...