Friday, April 1, 2016

CASEplorations April

 

Welcome to the April installment of CASEplorations and our wonderful guest this month, Donna Mikasa of three umbrellas fame. You can check out Donna's original post here and leave her some love.

Donna has created several fabulous feather cards over the past couple years. I was so excited to be able to officially CASE one of her beauties. I hope you can see the similarities.


Heat embossed the feathers, tried my hand at watercolor dripping (better find some videos on that!) with my Gansai Tambi, splattered with Heidi Swapp Color Shine and added a snippet with an embossed sentiment.

Trendy Feathers

Chevrons and Arrows
You can see all the DT's incredible CASEs here. I'd love it if you'd join us this month.

I'm joining the fun at:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - even used the topping "water"
Little Red Wagon - For the love of Water

10 comments:

SD pooja said...

Very Artistic..!

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've stamped the feathers in black and then popped colour dripping above them...very creative take on Donna's CASE card.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Dripping colors - drool....cool!

donna mikasa said...

Yesssss!!!! I love this, Maria! But then, I love everything you do!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO FABULOUS!!

Loll said...

Great job with the watercolour dripping Maria. It's not as easy as it looks ... I've tried and few times and failed. This is so cool, and I love the take on Donna's amazing card. xx

Ruth said...

Now I have to go and find out what water colour dripping is - although I get the idea from your fabulous card. It's beautifully done and I love the colour choices. Xx

StirYourCreativity said...

Beautiful card. The colors dripping and a row of divine feathers!

Anita in France said...

Cool and artsy and fabulous, Maria ... love those luscious watercolour drips! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim M said...

This is amazing. Love the dripping colours. So great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...