Tuesday, April 12, 2016

STAMPlorations inspiration #70

Wow, inspiration post #70 already for STAMPlorations. There's lots of goodness to peruse over at the blog today, you should check it out.

I've got an easy-on-the-eyes card for you.


Check out my Spotlight post later today to see where the "watercolored" panel came from. Die cut it with Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles. I heat embossed a sentiment from the soon-to-be-released STAMPlorations set, Strong Women, onto it. Backed it with a piece of craft foam and a larger rectangle of ... envelope liner. I'm frugal, remember.

Which reminds me... did I mention you should check out my Spotlight post later today? ;)

I'm joining the fun at:
A Blog Named Hero - Clean and Simple
CASology #193 - Pink
AAA Cards - Anything CAS Goes

18 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

That is a great sentiment set! Love your tilted layers!

Mac Mable said...

Great sentiment and loving the muted coloured layer and great idea about the envelope liner, thank yo fro the inspiration.

Becca Cruger said...

Envelope liner?! I never would have guessed, you crafty wizard, you! Gorgeous make!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Sometimes you are luck and get those cool envelope liners - I have one with stripes, that I treasure! Cool card!

DonnaMundinger said...

Striking design and lovely sentiment! (great recycling, too) xxD

Zelda said...

Fabulous card!

Diane Jaquay said...

You are "egg"stra clever to come up with this idea, Maria, simply "egg"straordinary :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS card!!

Suchi said...

Lovely!!!

KandA said...

CAS perfection. Love the design and super sentiment xx

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE it... love, love, love!!!! Oh don't you know that I have a little gift cert. from Stamplorations??!! I'll be keeping my eyes wide open for this new set, Maria!
=]

Anita in France said...

You made that splendid sentiment shine, Maria, with those lovely tilted layers! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

Love those off set layers and that background to your front panel. Beautiful. Xx

Jacquie Southas said...

The layers are perfect, Maria! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the CASology challenge this week!

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Maria, and your use of Easter egg dye is brilliant!! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Oooh Maria! Such lovely panels! This is such an interesting design - gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Justine Hovey said...

Stunning and simple! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! :) Justine

Ilina Crouse said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...