Tuesday, January 10, 2017

STAMPlorations inspiration #114

And welcome to Tuesday's inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team! As I mentioned last week, we're tweaking it a bit and each Tuesday post we will all feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers. And there will be sales ;)

Today we're using Becca's Big Grins stamps. From now until Jan 16 you can get any of Big Grins stamps at 10% off in the STAMPlorations store! Don't forget, with my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA you can earn 20% savings on top!

I must admit I was in a weird mood when I went to my craft room. This card just kinda happened. Not that it happened quickly, but it evolved ;) I used Strong Women.



I started with the stamp set and PP. Had three PP patterns I wanted to use together. Yeah, well, couldn't really make that happen. I chose to die cut (Bloom Happy) a white one too and stamp it with a Bloom Happy frame and Strong Women sentiment. And use only two PP die cuts. Hm. Then what to do with my "flags"? I pulled out Buttercups and Butterflies and a card was born. Landscape? Portrait? Back and forth five times and portrait won. A little bit of machine stitching and my card was done! Whew!

If you liked this one, come back tomorrow for another weird one that kinda created itself...

And if you're interested, here and here are a couple older creations using Strong Women.

So from now until next Tuesday, Becca's Big Grins stamp line is 10% off, Bunnies N Beans is even 20% off. With the STAMPGIRLMARIA discount on top, now is definitely the time to pick up any of Becca's stamps on your wish list, don't you agree?

I'm hooking up at The Artistic Stamper Anything Goes and Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.


10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Unusual colours and paper patterns that you made work so well...glad you persevered x

Shelly said...

Simply beautiful, Maria!

Mary Holshouser said...

Very pretty.
Love the big flowers and the butterflies
that are flying in from a corner.
thanks for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I like the banner use

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love the stitching - should make my sewing machine work more!

Ashwini Rao said...

It is weirdly pretty..somehow..I don't really know..but I pinned it! :D

Gemma Hynes said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining in this months challenge on The Artistic stampers blog

Anonymous said...

Maria, thank you for your comments in my blog.. and about your question - it is probably because I have used my Google+ id instead of my Wordpress id earlier. But I guess I didn't think if it would be difficult to reply.. so thank you for telling me! :)
xx Ashwini

Anita in France said...

Love the soft colours and delicate blooms with such a strong sentiment, Maria ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie B said...

Well done persevering with this Maria. The three flags work well with the stitching.
Thanks for linking up at HLS. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...