Sunday, January 15, 2017

CUTplorations january - reminder


Happy new week. It's time for a little reminder to play with us at CUTplorations this month where this is our inspiration.

image source: Smashing Magazine


Here's what I did with some new product which you'll see coming to STAMplorations soon.


Dies make it so easy to create a fun card quickly. Stamped a few triangles (Balloons and Banners) randomly on my cardbase. Then layered a fun coming-soon full-of-numbers die cut which I cut from a gold foil scrap and a full-of-triangles die cut, cut from Concord and 9th (Modern Edition Paper Route) tissue paper.

Topped it off with a die cut diamond on which I added a snarky coming-soon sentiment and candle which I gold embossed. Three sequins continued the gold/black/party feeling and voila! The perfect card for my BFF who will always be older than me ;)

Check out the additional inspiration from my teamies and throw your hat into the die cutting ring with us.  Deets are here.

I'm hooking up at these fun challenges:
Little Tangles - Anything Goes with NT product
Where Creativity Meetc C9 - Try Something New (brand spanking new dies)


9 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Gorgeous card, Maria. There's just something right about black and gold together. Those black triangles are a fabulous addition to your card. What a great sentiment, and it might have to end up in my shopping basket...it's something I always say to my sister, lol!! Love this. Bev

~amy~ said...

This is a beauty!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful and fun!!

Anita in France said...

Gosh, I just want to touch all those lovely layers and yummy texture, Maria ... gorgeous ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Lynn Put said...

Such a great card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9.

Cris G. said...

This is WOWZERS in every way!!!

Lindsey said...

Awesome card, Maria!! I'm still chuckling at the sentiment. My sister says this to my oldest sister all the time. Ha!

Lindsey said...

PS Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very festive and creative card, Maria! Thanks for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...