Sunday, January 8, 2017

more ellen hutson mix it up with avery elle


One more card for you mixing product for the Mix It Up challenge over at the Ellen Hutson Classroom. I saw this card design when I was googling Avery Elle Rounded Diamonds and pulled out a marbled piece I'd made with shaving cream and acrylic paint to die cut.


A die cut Many Thanks finished it off. I'm really liking these diamonds now that we've gotten to know each other better ;) Happy Sunday.

ETA: I'm joining the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday and Work it Wednesday where it's all about "new". My creative session with this die was a first.




10 comments:

Loll said...

So very cool!! The colours in your marbling are beautiful together ... and I LOVE the creative design Maria. This would be perfect for CAS Mix Up and I hope you'll join us. xx

maria f. said...

Loll, I fully intended to, BUT I've not stamped!

~amy~ said...

This is GORGEOUS.

Ruth said...

It's fabulous! I really love those diamonds - they make a nice wall of colour. Super creative as always! xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love those marbled tiles, Cathy x

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Oooh really artsy what you did with the marbled piece! Love the combi of colours you used too.

Barbara said...

Amazing card! I love those marbled tiles, beautiful! Thanks for joining this week us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Wishing you a Very Happy New Year! Barbara

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is a brilliant card! The marbled pieces are truly beautiful, then adding the shape, well, stunning!

Marlena M. said...

LOVE THIS Maria! Such a great look and color combo~

Anita in France said...

So very cool and artsy, Maria ... love it ... so happy you're getting on so well with those rounded diamonds! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...