Monday, January 2, 2017

my favorite cards of 2016


I joined the #2016bestnine party on Instagram, and then decided I wanted to peruse my makes for 2016 to pick my faves. Here they are! Now if  I can just remember to use these ideas in the future. Shave off some of the minutes spent pondering design ideas, ya know ;)

If you want deets, here are links to the posts for these projects. Hope your year is starting off well. Mine sure is.















Hope you enjoyed my lineup. I love seeing everyone's favorites in one post. Here's to another fun year of creating! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You, my readers, really make my day.

8 comments:

Jen W. said...

I love looking back at everyone's favourites from the year! You have such an awesome style, Maria. My favourites here are #s 1, 3 and 6. :)

Mac Mable said...

I loved seeing your favourites. You must have found it so hard with all your amazing and creative projects? So varied, CAS to mixed media and everything in between...Thanks for sharing these beauty's x

BożenA said...

So many great cards in one post! I admire your creativity and way of looking at things. Very inspiring. Thank you.
Happy New Year, Maria!
Hugs,
BożenA

Loll said...

Beautiful array of cards Maria. Your designs are so unique and arsty. Always inspired by you! x

Vickie Z said...

Fun cards!

Karen Dunbrook said...

just an amazing line-up.
Looking forward to seeing more in 2017!
xx Karen

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Mine too!!! But I have some more you have not showed....Thanks for your Christmas letter - arrived yesterday! Great picture and nice to hear from your folks!

Anita in France said...

Thanks for putting this fabulous showcase together, Maria ... what a treat to see all these delicious cards in one place! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...