Monday, July 17, 2017

watermelon for winnie and walter

Oops. Nearly forgot to post this card I made for a couple challenges and of course one is closing soon, so here I am again. Know which color challenge inspired me?

100_1725

I discovered an old Basic Grey stamp set with a watermelon slice (definitely the summer trend this year!) and that reminded me of the Color Throwdown.


There's also this ant in the set and I decided he was going to be carrying the slice through the woods. What? Yeah, I don't know either...

Colored the slice with markers, spritzed and stamped. Stamped the ant. Masked the slice and stamped two trees from Winnie and Walter Kindness. Cuz it's the stamp set over at the Rerun Challenge this month. And since Taheerah A. is all about fruit at The Gossip Column, I'm going there too!

The inside sentiment (notice the reference to "seeds") reads "kindness happiness grows". Sweet, eh?

That's all from me today ;)

10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This is oh-so pop artsy and cool! Super summery!

Maryam said...

Love it.. very creative.

Anita in France said...

Sweet and cool, Maria ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Brought a smile to my face...so fun and so creative x

SD pooja said...

Yeap Artsy .. makes one to think for a while and them smile :)

Martha said...

Hi, Maria!
What a darling & fun card this is!
I love it!

Greta said...

Super cute & unexpected, Maria!

Pam Sparks said...

Love this Maria! So creative and fun!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute!

shirley-bee said...

Ha, fun graphic card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...