Monday, July 24, 2017

anniversary a la clean up my desk

Had a request for an anniversary card. So I made one , a couple, many. And you got to see them all! Cuz today's is the last :)

Meet my card. This was really a get-into-the-anniversary-mode freebie. Cuz I just picked up scraps from this card off my desk and voila. I do prefer the original better, the colors, wispy die cuts... but this one's already on its way too!


Digi Papers are from The Lily Pad Herbology.

Cut my panels with Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles, hearts with Sizzix Hearts, blooms with Simply Graphic and sentiment with CUTplorations Hugs. Oh and there's a portion of that vellum cut with MFT Peek a Boo Polka Dots.

If you've been following my series of anniversary cards, did you have a favorite?

Hope your week is off to a great start. I'm starting my packing list for summer vacay in MI :)


1 comment:

Anita in France said...

Another wonderful eclectic delight, Maria ... fab texture and layering ... and I see those delectable SG dies in there too ... yum! Favourite of this series ... tough one ... either the flora fauna hearts or the lil inker CAS cutie! Happy listing! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...