Monday, July 17, 2017

anniversary a la h&m

Had a request for an anniversary card. So I made one , a couple, many. And you get to see them all.

I'm starting with my favorite (though not one my friend selected!) cuz you just might want to go and recreate it yourself ;)

Two planets crossed for the inspiration for this one. The first was a desire to try the trend of one-layer card with a masked stamped sentiment and random stamping on the card front. Cuz you know I love me some random stamping. The second was an advert for H&M that entered the house, like this IG shot. Those colors!

This happened.

100_1755

Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing stamp 
Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp
various pigment and dye inks

I was thrilled that one floral stamp set (intended to produce gorgeous layered peonies) yielded enough different images to create this card. Stay tuned for more anniversary cards! And have a fabulous week.

I'm hooking up at:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it July
The Heart Desires - used blues and oranges and pinks
Cherrylana - sentiment takes center stage
Creative with Stamps - it's an anniversary "celebration"




14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Whoa, that's gorgeous and such a great take on the H&M ad but I LOVE yours EVEN MORE!
(pinned!)

SD pooja said...

Its different ,I loved the random stamping and masking !

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, this is FABULOUS! Wow!!!
Hugs!

Linby said...

I LOVE this.

ElizStewart said...

LOVE this card!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Red white and blue-tiful! This card packs a gorgeous punch!

Anita in France said...

Elegant, delicate and so lovely, Maria ... looking forward to seeing the others! Hugs, Anita :)

Cris G. said...

Hello gorgeous!!!

Deepti Stephens said...

Super pretty card, Maria. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Cherrylana Designs :)

Yuliya Biryukova said...

Maria, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cherrylana Designs Challenge!

shirley-bee said...

So pretty! That design would make a great fabric. Summer dress, anyone? Thanks for adding it to the Craft Stamper gallery :)

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous! Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Creative With Stamps Challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Lilian said...

That's very pretty! Very cool design!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

jen said...

I love all of the ways you were inspired by The Heart Desires- I think this is my fave! I do believe I will have to put that set to work in a similar fashion!! :D Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...