Monday, July 17, 2017

anniversary a la h&m

Had a request for an anniversary card. So I made one , a couple, many. And you get to see them all.

I'm starting with my favorite (though not one my friend selected!) cuz you just might want to go and recreate it yourself ;)

Two planets crossed for the inspiration for this one. The first was a desire to try the trend of one-layer card with a masked stamped sentiment and random stamping on the card front. Cuz you know I love me some random stamping. The second was an advert for H&M that entered the house, like this IG shot. Those colors!

This happened.

100_1755

Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing stamp 
Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp
various pigment and dye inks

I was thrilled that one floral stamp set (intended to produce gorgeous layered peonies) yielded enough different images to create this card. Stay tuned for more anniversary cards! And have a fabulous week.

I'm hooking up at:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it July
The Heart Desires - used blues and oranges and pinks
Cherrylana - sentiment takes center stage
Creative with Stamps - it's an anniversary "celebration"




11 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's gorgeous and such a great take on the H&M ad but I LOVE yours EVEN MORE!
    (pinned!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its different ,I loved the random stamping and masking !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGSH, this is FABULOUS! Wow!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red white and blue-tiful! This card packs a gorgeous punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant, delicate and so lovely, Maria ... looking forward to seeing the others! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty card, Maria. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Cherrylana Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cherrylana Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! That design would make a great fabric. Summer dress, anyone? Thanks for adding it to the Craft Stamper gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...