Friday, July 21, 2017

anniversary a la lil inker designs

Had a request for an anniversary card. So I made one , a couple, many. And you get to see them all.

Today's was inspired by a brilliant anniversary stamp set It's Today Right? from Lil Inker. I'd love to hear about anniversary sets you have, especially funny ones. Please leave me a comment if you have one to suggest.

Here's my card. And BTW,  it's one of the ones my girlfriend selected, another CAS design!


White cardstock. Black ink. A tiny red heart over the happy couple. And I put the "has it been that long?" sentiment on the inside.

Only a couple more variations on anniversary to go, I promise.

I'm joining the challenges at:
CASology - Diamond (it might be a stretch but there's surely a diamond on her finger!)
Double D - B/W with a pop of color
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is just so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White with a POP of Color’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love this one, too! It's so simple, but so perfect! Woot!!!

Darnell said...

They've all been great, Maria, but this one is my fave! It's adorable, CASlicious, and romantic!! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

Kathy Krug said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
Kathy
DD DT

Julie B said...

What a fun image Maria, love the clean crisp look.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Anita in France said...

Sweet, romantic and so deliciously CAS, Maria! You can keep going as long as you like with the anniversary cards, I'll always lap them up! Hugs, Anita :)

Anna Uhras said...

This is so cute and a great take on the cue card!! Beautifully CAS ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

Hannelie said...

Oh MY! LOVE the super simplicity of this Maria!
Thanks for joining CASology!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Maria!! I love your card. I love the couple getting married. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Gorgeous CAS card and the image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...