Tuesday, January 15, 2013

let them eat chocolate (YCU)

Sweet.  Had it on the brain.  It's turned into a set of cards.  Using one stamp set and one stamp set only.  A strange one if I might add.  So how's that for challenging?


I'm certain you're wondering what the heck that thing on the lower right corner is... well, I thought it looked like a chocolate bar with some bites missing.  Now I'm not so sure.  Oh well, it's an original!

Entering "Something Sweet".  Again.


Stay tuned for more Inkadinkado nonsense ;)



Supplies for Eat Chocolate:
Paper: Cardbase Papermaniy, PP scrap K&Co
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink : Amuse, Versafine
Tools: 
Other: red marker, pearl glue, Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I rather like it... as for your chocolate corner, it reminds me of an aero bar (not sure if you have those there, but they have little air bubbles inside). Or you could claim it's "Swiss" chocolate. ;)

Jocelyn Olson said...

I thought right away it was a chocolate bar with a bite out of it. It just goes to show that I have chocolate on the brain. The little cake with strawberries is super cute. The Glossy Accents and Liquid Pearl are perfect touches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...