Thursday, January 17, 2013

let the nonsense end ( CFC, HIMCR, TTCRD, Emergency Crafters)

Here's the card bringing up the rear in my card set for BFF.  Using one age old Inkadinkado set.  Plus Hero Arts for the sentiment cuz I got a little bubble crazy (actually using a sprinkles stamp from Stampendous) and it just seemed to fit.  The scrap punched paper.  Again.  No excuses this time.


Actually there was one thought to my madness.  With that scrap punched paper on the Eat Chocolate card... I couldn't have just one card using it since this was to be a set.  Crazy breeds crazy, eh?

This one's parking over at:
CASual Fridays - #85 Round of Applause
Hiding in my Craft Room - #80 Super Scraps Saturday
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters (ha!) - New Years Resolution (to break out something older than 1 year)

Happy day to ya'll.



Supplies for sprinkled:
Paper: Cardbase Papermaniy, PP scrap 
Stamps: Inkadinkado, sentiment Hero Arts
Ink : Cat's Eye, Versafine
Tools: circle punches
Other: bling


5 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fun design, Maria! You've packed it to the brim with FUN!

Karen B. said...

How clever of you to use up some scraps in such a fun card! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Gayatri said...

Innovative design and I absolutely love it. Thanks for joining in the fun with us @ CAS-ual Fridays, Maria!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh WOW, I would have NEVER though of using that scrap piece of paper, but I LOVE it!!

Petti said...

I really like the design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...