Friday, January 25, 2013

another mia bella (LIM, Pinspired, Lawnscaping)

Did you see my card inspired by a new PP from SEI shown at CHA 2013?  Well I made another cuz it was such fun.


Masking.  Distress inking.  Splattering with diluted acrylic paints.  A gorgeous sentiment.  Here, check out the yummy gold shimmer.

Entering Less is More - #103 Friends.

I chose the color combo, blues and grays for Pinspired - Challenge #2.  Notice the dots as fringe on the scarf?


And I'm linking up to the Lawnscaping Challenge - # 50 Winter Wonderland cuz those splatters could be bokeh snowflakes gently falling through a winter sky.


Happy winter weekend wherever you are.



Supplies for Friends:
Paper: CS Neenah
Stamps: sentiment Hero Arts
Ink : Distress ink, Hero Arts
Tools:  paint brush
Other: masking tape, acrylic paint, water

20 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Mmmm, love this colour scheme. I like how you stamped the sentiments in grey rather than black.

Jean said...

Gorgeous design and lovely colors! Thanks for playing along at Pinspired Challenges!

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, this is just stunning. I'm in love with those splatters. Amazing, amazing job.


Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping and Pinspired Challenges!

Tonje said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and the splatters. Such a great idea!

Chrissie said...

Oh wow! I love this background!
It's awesome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Stempelomi said...

stunning card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Gasp! I saw this card in my feed and had to come over and see it larger. The background and the paint splatter are stunning! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. :)

Annette Allen said...

Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

Alice said...

wow! gorgeous background. love love this beauty!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow girl, this is stunning!!

Laurel Beard said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

it simply takes my breath away Maria!
Wow!!!

Thank You~

Lalo said...

OH NUT...This card is AMAZING!!! I have no words to describe how awesome I think this is...LOVE!!! Thanks for linking this up to Pinspired Challenge, it was a real treat to see this in the links!!!

Jen McD said...

Wow!!! I totally love the different paints, inks and fun splatters!! Such a fun take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Pinspired!

Erica said...

Awesome card! I absolutely love the background! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

Joe Shien Shien said...

Gorgeous..!! Love the splattering inks on it...Thank you for playing along at Lawnscaping

Shay said...

Beautiful card. I love it!

Audrey said...

This is simply amazing! I just LOVE it! Thanks for playing with us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

Yainea said...

Love your take on the challenge and those golden dots are fabulous!! Your card is truly gorgeous, thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

Elena said...

WOW - this is simply stunning! A complete work of art! Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...