Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Liebster blog award reloaded



I need to make a belated thank you card.  Is there such a thing?  Well here's one I've never shared before.


This goes out to the lovely Meghan M. over at Little Pink Bike, who many moons ago was so sweet to pass on a Liebster blog award to me.  You must check out this white beauty of hers- fitting to the scene outside my window at present (well, minus the sleigh!).

You probably know all about Liebster, but here's the rundown:

'Liebster' is the German word for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1) Thank the giver and link back to her/him
2) Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3) Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4) Hope that those you award forward it on to their favorite bloggers


Take a couple minutes to check out these blogs.  I promise it will be worth your while.

Meet Shelly K. of Sweet Greetings.  Or should I say  Sweet CAS Greetings?  You may know I'm still searching for perfect splatters.  Shelly rocks 'em. Check this card.  And how's this for creative genius.

Do you know Bev over at Happy Dance?  I think that is the funnest blog name.  Check out this amazing rad card she made for a Play Date Cafe challenge.

Bethany S. says in her profile "My papercrafting style is mostly clean and simple/clean and graphic."  She's 16 folks and she's already got a grip on her style!  The girl has circles and masking in her genes.  Enjoy this.  And this.

And meet Betty J. from Germany!  This beauty caught my eye - so different.  And I'm always in awe of a great shaped card.  Check out this bag she created.  Uber chic!

You probably know Joan B. of Paperlicious fame.  Well, did you know she's set up house (there's a pun in there, trust me) over at Creating White Spaces?  We're talking philosophy here, folks.  You must check out her new adventure and her 60 Day Rule.

And to tell ya the truth, there is one more blog out there that I would love to share with you, but after a half-day of googling, I can't find this wonderful woman again.  I think her name was Sara.  I know she makes cards.  On occasion.  Cuz I stumbled upon her when commenting on a card she entered into a challenge I played.  And she has an autistic son.  Who plays drums.  And she should be published - she has you laughing and crying in the space of one post.  And I can't find her!  Anyone know her?

4 comments:

Joan B said...

thank you so much!! You made my day.

Shelly said...

WOW! Thank you so much! :) I'd be honored to accept! Though, I already have a Liebster Blog award. Can you have two??....By all means I would but if not, I'm sure there's another person who deserves one! :)

Betty said...

Juhu ... danke liebe Maria, natürlich nehme ich den Award an :-)

Viele liebe Grüße

Betty

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Thank you so very much for the award! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...