Saturday, December 1, 2012

frame by frame (Moxie Fab) and a winner

Lucky I got this one photographed before dark - in between six batches of Christmas cookie dough...
I recycled for this one - that should come as no surprise.  Upcycled actually.


When I saw the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab it reminded me of a card I'd made for DD's bday which had found its way into my "old cards" box.  Feminine, pink, flourish of black.  Decided to turn the front panel into an anniversary card.  Inside now reads "nothing beats true love."


In the trigger the turquoise circle frame with the butterfly caught my eye.  So I added a turquoise heat embossed frame on vellum popped up on dimensionals with a stamped and pencil-colored butterfly behind it.  Voila.  Maybe in my next life I'll crochet some cool little frames.

Dear followers, thanks so much for your comments/advice on this post.  DD chose the number 3 which means Maria M. wins the wooden ornaments!  I'll be contacting you Maria (love the name BTW!).

Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies for love:
Paper: cardbase Buttinette, vellum
Stamps:   BG CHF, Fancy Pants, frame Viva, butterfly K and Co.
Ink : Cats Eye, Versafine, Versamark, Distress Ink
Tools: 
Other: embossing powder Zing, colored pencils


7 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty, Maria! Love the embossed frame on vellum!

Michelle said...

Sweet! And awesome up-cycling! :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous card, and so very sweet too, and I have to say, you rock this challenge! Awesome take on the inspiration photo!

Geri said...

Such a pretty look, Maria!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the way you used vellum to soften the butterfly & the embossed frame is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Maria, I love your spin on the trigger your card is vintage pretty!
Thanks also for the ornaments prize! I e-mailed you last night and really appreciate your giveaway. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maria! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...