Wednesday, December 19, 2012

chilly coffee cup (Passion for Papertrey, Deconstructed Sketch, BGC)

A project for ya inspired by this wonderful photo from Passion for Papertrey.

So much yummy old fashioned goodness for your eyes to feast on.  I just received some goodies I won from their site including the coffee cup stamp set and die from PTI.  Put it to use on this coffee cup which DD is giving one of her riding pals.  How appropriate, eh?


I modelled my snowflake on the Deconstructed Sketch #81 - roughly.   The banner is the cuff of an old sweater I used as my base.  I have two layers of snowflake, offset.  Just added the little coffee cup to it.

 
Also hooking up to Basic Grey Challenges #83 - Christmas.  Used one of my fave BG PP.  The basic pack.

Thanks for visiting.



Supplies for coffee cup tag:
Paper: CS American Crafts, PP Basic Grey
Stamps: PTI
Ink : Memento
Tools: dies:  snowflake Sizzix, coffee cup  PTI
Other:  wooden button, twine, old sweater


6 comments:

Darnell said...

So, so clever and so well done, Maria!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Maria,
This is just adorable - the tiny coffee cup on the real one! I love it and am sure that the lucky recipient will as well. Nice work!
Hugs!!

Jen Shults said...

Ah! This is very creative! Love the design of this! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Aimes said...

Now that's how to drink in true, winter style!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey and Happy Holidays! :)
Hugs!
x

Karen B. said...

The addition of the red makes this snowflake go from good to amazing! I love the extra details too.

Unknown said...

So creative! I adore the knit cuff, printy snowflake and wooden button. If coffee looked this good, I'd start drinking it! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...