Tuesday, March 23, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #312

It's time for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I have a theme this month - white on white

Did you see my latest Spotlight tutorial over at STAMPlorations? I die cut some circles out of a cover plate die cut and couldn't just toss them so I used them on today's card to add additional interest (the pricked circles are interest, the adhered circles add even more!) to the white background.


alcohol markers, embossing powder

Do you like white on white?

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. Did you see the 30% off sale on Coffee/Tea related products going on right now in the store? And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...