Tuesday, March 2, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #309

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I have a theme this month - white on white

Today I've added interest to a big white card front by stenciling some glittery embossing paste through a stencil.
Nuvo Moonstone embossing paste, metallic watercolors

This card kinda happened on a whim. I wanted to use the mermaid scales stencil... thought glitter paste, thought sea... thought whale. Ta daa!

I cut a mask with the tag die to limit the size of the stenciled area and then applied the paste. Stamped and fussy cut the the whale and added a touch of light blue metallic watercolor for even more shimmer.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Thanks for visiting. I'm visiting the folks at:


2 comments:

Jane said...

Fab use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

ÅsaJ said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...