Wednesday, March 10, 2021

STAMPlorations release - art marks 3


It's been a little while but there's a new release in town. Over at the STAMPlorations shop. Have you seen it?

Today we have a new set from Shery R. She's added another to her Art Marks line. Art Marks 3.


Where does your eye go first when you see that set? Apparently my eye goes to the leaves first...
I did some two-toned inking with my Misti.



And I couldn't help notice how the two stamps at the top of the set worked so well together. Continued with the same color scheme and gold embossing.


Catherine Pooler Spa inks, vellum, gold embossing powder

What else I saw? I saw Kaa. From Jungle Book. Proving that even with art marks you can create a scene ;)

So, that's a wrap. Have you enjoyed this week's posts? Be sure to check out all the DT's creations over at the STAMP blog. And leave comments all around, there are prizes to be won - a $25 prize code and a stamp set from the release.

If you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA code when you order you'll get an extra 20% off!

Appreciate your visit. Have a great day.

I'm playing over at:

7 comments:

Gail said...

Very colorful and unique using the Art marks 3 - TFS

sentsue said...

Nice work Maria!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such unique colors and designs!

sharon g said...

I LOVE THE PLAYFUL SNAKE!!!!! You made me smile on the inside, and outside.

Denise Bryant said...

Great color combos! I love the leaf-shape designs!

Valerija said...

Lovely cards.

Tina Z. said...

so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...