Monday, March 8, 2021

STAMPlorations release - super hero


Welcome! It's been a little while but there's a new release in town. Over at the STAMPlorations shop. Have you seen it?

Today we have a new set from Shirley.Meet Super Hero.


It's been kinda stressy in our household lately and I was in the mood for some mindless coloring. I chose the graphic images, heat embossed them and then watercolored. Well I scribbled with watercolor pencils and then shoved the pigment around with a water brush!


watercolor pencils, white embossing powder

So then apparently I did some mindless adhering... I actually intended for the starbursts to be darker at the bottom and get lighter as they went up, and they were, til I mounted the watercolored panel on my cardbase. Now I've got the reverse. And lightning bolts that point up! 

On to the next project. I like the solid silhouette of the buildings. I decided to create a Christmas card using it. Gotta love versatility, right?


snowfall stencil, embossing paste, vellum, embossing powder

I stamped some little trees, colored and masked them. Stamped the buildings and added some glow to their windows. Stenciled the snow and added the vellum strip with the sentiment.

So, that's it for today. We'll be back tomorrow with a new set from Dee.  Be sure to check out all the DT's creations over at the STAMP blog. And leave comments all around by March 17, there are prizes for two random winners - 1) a $25 prize code and 2) a stamp set from the release.

If you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA designers' code you'll get an extra 20% off too!

Appreciate your visit. Have a great day.

I'm playing over at Happy Little Stampers in the March AG Watercolor Challenge and March Christmas Challenge.



7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such unique ideas with this set! I love the winter one!

Gail said...

Like that you did a Christmas card as well - two fabulous pieces of art! TFS

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards with this set! I really love that you made a Christmas card with the city silhouette!

sharon g said...

The Christmas card is so different and pretty. It reminds me of NYC in the winter.

Valerija said...

Such beautiful images and cards.

Tina Z. said...

so creative and beautiful!

Helen said...

Love the background on your Christmas card and the vellum too.

Thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...