Tuesday, March 9, 2021

STAMPlorations release - life is sweeter


Welcome to day two! There's a new release in town over at STAMPlorations . Have you seen it?

Today we have a new set from Dee called Life is Sweeter. More fun solid images which lend themselves to fun techniques.


I had to have some fun with the fruits, my MISTI and multi-layer stamping. 


Distress inks, embossing powder

I started with Antique Linen and stamped the image. Added more ink to the stamp, spritzed lightly with water and stamped. Added another color ink to strategic areas, spritzed and stamped. Quite the rewarding process.

At the end I dabbed some Versamark onto the images with a Q-tipand heat embossed with the same gold as the sentiment, adding some glam to each fruit.

And what pairs better with silhouette leaves than an ink-blended sky, right?


Life is Sweeter stamp
Distress inks - Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Stormy Sky

I masked my cardbase and blended the sky using makeup brushes. Then I stamped with Versafine black ink. I heat embossed the three main images with clear embossing powder to highlight them a bit. Love that it's basically a one layer card.

Tomorrow we have a new set from Shery.  Be sure to check out all the DT's creations over at the STAMP blog. And leave comments all around by March 17, there are prizes for two random winners - 1) a $25 prize code and 2) a stamp set from the release.

Use my STAMPGIRLMARIA code on any order to get an extra 20% off!

Appreciate your visit. Have a great day.

I'm playing over at:
Happy Little Stampers CAS - Three of a Kind (#1 I've got 3 different fruits)
SSS Monday Challenge - Use Something Green (#2)
 

9 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Both are gorgeous! I LOVE the CAS Fruit card!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful designs in this pretty set! Love the card with the fruit! Very effective!

Gail said...

Stunning work!

sharon g said...

I am amazed by how gorgeous this looks. The leaves are classic. And you added flowers that are so subtle. NICE job.

Julie B said...

What a great layering effect you've achieved Maria, love the hint of gold on the fruit too.
Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

Valerija said...

Amazing cards.

Tina Z. said...

wow, stunning!

BożenA said...

It's amazing how you managed to create such realistic fruit images. The addition of golden embossing added flavor to the card.
Thank you for participating in our fun and adding this beautiful card to the Happy Little Stampers CAS gallery.
Bożena DT HLS

MA-MI said...

Great CAS card! I love those fruits. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
I wish you a lovely day!
Maja, DT HLS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...