Tuesday, March 16, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #311

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I have a theme this month - white on white

Today I've added interest to a white card by adding bits and pieces cut out of two cover plate die cuts to it. Just snipped the bits out and adhered them to my card front.


The effect is easier to see in this detail photo.


You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

I'm joining the fun at:
Happy Little Stampers - March AG with Dies



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...