Monday, March 1, 2021

CAS cards challenge march

Welcome to the STAMPlorations March CAS Cards challenge. Ready to get your green on?


As always the challenge is to create any CAS card, with an optional color twist - this month it's dark green and mint.

Here's my card.

Altenew inks

Perhaps not as simple as you'd think due to quite a bit of masking in order to get just the parts of the stencil that I wanted for each color. But I like the result. 

CAS card tip: Examine your stencils to find just a portion of one that you can ink or emboss onto a CAS card.

For more inspiration with this stamp set check out this post. These birdies are perfect for perching on something.

I'm looking forward to your CAS card creations! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over today. See you in the gallery. 

I'm joining in at:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to CAS - Animal


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I see more "STAMP" products when I pop over! This is a great stencil and fun card~ Thanks for joining in ATCAS

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun card Maria! I love the little bird perched on the stencilling. And that's a great tip too to just use a part of a stencil to keep things CAS. Thanks for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS :) Vicky x

Jaydee said...

What a fun card. I love the blue/green with that wonderful little birdie looking down. Fabulous layout, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...