Sunday, January 19, 2020

simon says stamp - (snowflake) star mandala


Snowflakes aren't just for Christmas anymore. Right? See that die in the lower left of the graphic above? It came to live at my house. It's part of the recent Hey Bestie release at SSS. Thanks, Simon.

For my card today I turned the snowflake into a star for an encouragement card! Paired it with heart PP and some red and pink and I'm thinking it can lose the snowflake vibe. Maybe even work for Valentines.

patterned paper

I chose the PP and a coordinating scrap to back the sentiment sticker. Die cut the "snowflake" from gold (to "shine" like the sentiment says, ya know!) and trimmed off the little tidbits from the tips that really made it look snowflake-y.

Can't really see all the shine above. Check out this photo.


You'll find all the makes with the products from the release in the gallery here.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

That is a gorgeous snowflake, and I love that metallic shine! With all the snow we have right now, I can tell you that snowflakes are more synonymous with Valentine's day than they were with Christmas this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...