Wednesday, January 8, 2020

simon says stamp - sentiment strips reverse love

I know. I'm way late to the party. Y'all know there was a LOVEly release over at Simon Says Stamp, just in time for Valentines making. They've got all styles covered - from cute to graphic.

I got to play with a relatively new product to the SSS line, Sentiment Strips. And that's just what they are. Various sentiments printed white on black that you can cut apart and use however you wish. They'd be great paired with die cut sentiments, but I went in a different direction with my cards.
CZ Designs SENTIMENT STRIPS REVERSE LOVE czg001 Love You More Preview Image
Today's cards are all about the big love day. First up one for DH. BTW, I was somewhat inspired by the new PP line at Pinkfresh Studio ;)


And then I saw "chocolate" and had to make one for DD too ;) I used the solid strip stamp from Peaceful Christmas to add a few blocks of color to the BG. And voila!

Altenew inks

Pretty simple. Pretty one layer (with the exception of the larger font sentiment which I adhered with foam adhesive). But fun. And cheeky. Thanks to Cathy Z.

Thanks for looking. Sorry I was late to the party, Simon. Christmas was just too much fun ;)

You can check out all the new products in the Love You More release here and all the lovely makes with the products in the gallery.

I'm popping by:
Time Out - #152
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Something New

5 comments:

sandie said...

Oh this is fab-love that graphic background and these sentiments are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Time Out

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

LOVE these graphic designs for these fabulous valentines! DH and DD are sure to love them. Love the swipes of red ink on the second. Perfect take on our challenge at Time Out. Thanks so much for playing with us!

Anita in France said...

Crisp and graphic with a touch of delicious fun in the pops of colour on both cards, Maria! Happy New Year ... and thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

I'm in love with your graphic design, Maria! So clever to play off that paper, and I love that you created a masculine one and a feminine one! Those sentiment strips look like they are so handy!

sandie said...

Congrats for getting Top at Time Out, see blog for details x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...