Wednesday, January 22, 2020

coloring digital stamp with distress inks

Howdy. You may remember I was over on the STAMPlorations blog  with four digital stamp projects, coffee-to-go cups turned into tags.

Just a reminder that digital stamps from the STAMPlorations digi store are 30% off til end of January! I've used Microsoft Word and my Canon ink jet printer to print the digi stamp, Bloomdala Coffee Cup to Go.

You may also remember that I had a mishap with one of the cups and wanted to try it again... I had printed a cup on colored cardstock and wanted to apply some quick color with distress inks...


...but there was some "smearing" with the water-based inks. I salvaged it by heat embossing all over it with hologram embossing powder.



I mentioned that I would try the distress ink coloring technique again on Neenah solar white and be sure to let it dry thoroughly before applying the inks. I'm happy with the result. I turned this cup into a belated birthday card.

distress inks


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...