Tuesday, January 7, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #249

Welcome to our first Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team in the new year. Hope your holidays were wonderful. And that you're excited to get back to your craft room again.

I'm keeping it real simple for this month's inspiration projects. Colored cardstock + heat embossing. Ready for #1? In honor of Three Kings' Day (which is actually a holiday in some German states)...


Thought I'd share my thought process on this simple design. I chose the stamp set because of the holiday. Then thinking "kings" and "regal" (and knowing how I enjoyed the black and gold Christmas trend) I chose black cardstock. And, well, what says "regal holiday" better than gold embossing powder, right?

Randomly stamped the stars (thanks for including them in the set, Shirley) up top and swiped a little Versamark along the bottom edge to ground the kings.

You know the routine. You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post here. And as in the past, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order from the store - at no extra cost to you, just perks for me ;)

Thanks for stopping by. Here's to a wonderful new year for all of us. 

5 comments:

Janis said...

I totally love this CAS card! Gold embossing is always elegant and is particularly suitable for the Magi!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Love the gold!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card. I love how the gold is so elegant looking against the darker card background.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the gold and navy!

Dana M said...

Beautiful! Classic, rich and elegant- awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...