Saturday, January 18, 2020

simon says stamp - snowflake mandala


Snowflakes aren't just for Christmas anymore. Right? See that die in the lower left of the graphic above? It came to live at my house. It's part of the recent Hey Bestie release at SSS. Thanks, Simon.

My card today definitely leans toward Christmas (I used snowflake PP) but I actually intended it to be an encouragement card to be sent in the winter. Heck, add a couple hearts and it could even work for Valentine's Day!


MFT Circle die
patterned paper
washi tape

I was actually going to make a shaker card but took the lazy way out. This is a one layer card. Sorta.

I die cut the circle from the front of the cardbase, adhered acetate behind it and a piece of PP behind that. Then I glued the die cut snowflake on the front of the acetate and added the sentiment. There's a little bit of extra depth thanks to the adhesive between the layers. Kinda cool.


Check out all the makes with the products from the release in the gallery here.

I'll be back tomorrow with another non-Christmas card...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...